Sephora Give Me Some Lip Set ($25) - Swatches
This set was originally a VIB exclusive, but is now freely available.
Swatches are in the same order as the photo below them.
- Smashbox Be Legendary Gloss in “Pout”
- Bite High Pigment Lip Pencil in “Meritage”
- Marc Jacobs Mini Lust for Lacquer in “Kissability”
- Buxom Full On Lip Cream in “White Russian”
- Nars “Orgasm” Lip Gloss
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in “Naked”
The only full sized product in the kit is the Smashbox gloss. I’d say this kit is worth it overall, if you’re a big lip gloss person. I have a more medium skin tone & was worried a bit about the shade range being too light for me, but they’re all actually quite flattering. I’d say that even though the Marc Jacobs gloss is a lovely color, it’s the least impressive (& ironically the most expensive product in the set). You can see in the swatch that it feathers the most.